York Computer Repairs
Yorkshire Computer Systems is a trusted onsite computer repair company that provides fast and reliable services to customers in York. York is a historic walled city in North Yorkshire, England, known for its rich cultural heritage, stunning architecture, and bustling business districts. Whether you are a resident, tourist, or business owner in York, Yorkshire Computer Systems can help you get your computer up and running again quickly and efficiently.
- Fast response time: We understand that your computer is an essential part of your daily life or business operations, and that’s why we offer a 1-hour onsite response time. Our skilled technicians will come to your location to diagnose and fix any issues you may be experiencing, ensuring that your computer is up and running again as soon as possible.
- Convenience: By choosing Yorkshire Computer Systems for your computer repair needs, you don’t have to worry about packing up your computer and taking it to a repair shop. We come to you, saving you time and hassle.
- Personalized service: Our onsite repair services offer personalized service, as our technicians work with you to diagnose and fix any issues you may be experiencing. We can also provide advice on how to maintain your computer to prevent future problems.
- Security: By having your computer repaired onsite, you can ensure that your data remains secure. You don’t have to worry about leaving your computer with strangers or exposing it to potential security risks during transportation.
- Cost-effective: Our onsite computer repair services can be cost-effective in the long run. You don’t have to pay for transportation or additional fees associated with taking your computer to a repair shop. Plus, we can provide advice on how to maintain your computer to prevent future issues, which can save you money in the long run.
In summary, Yorkshire Computer Systems offers fast, convenient, personalized, and cost-effective onsite computer repair services to customers in York. If you need computer repair services, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Loud noises are normally made from faulty fans that are used to keep the computer cool whilst running.
Both Desktops and Laptops these days have 3 types of fans, Power supply, CPU, and Graphics Card.
These can all be either serviced or replaced
Turning off automatically
This issue is a bit more difficult as it could be multiple issues, (Software or Hardware issue).The main thing to look for is how it is turning off.Is it just going to a black screen and restarting or is it just turning off, Once we know what it is doing we can then start to check and see what is causing it, This could be Overheating (See above) or it could be a Windows Update that did not install correctly.
Won’t start up
No Power and not starting up are 2 common issues we face on a daily basis. This can be as simple as a fuse in the power lead to a replacement power supply or a new System Board.These types of repairs are quoted on a case-by-case scenario due to the issue could be any one of a number of components that could fail.
A computer Running Slow again can be multiple issues.
Overheating and Hard Drive issues are the main
two reasons your laptop could run slow.
Both issues can be fixed and done in your home or place of work.
Some computers only came with 4GB Ram as at the time that’s all
that was required.
Nowadays machines should have a minimum of 8GB Ram or ideally 16GB
Depending on what you are doing
Bluescreen/ BSOD No Boot
One of the more common issues encountered are operating system boot errors and blue screen error messages on boot.
Experienced in resolving these issues with minimal data loss, we can restore your computer to working health quickly, and prevent further issues from occurring.
Viruses and spyware rank among the most frequent, disrupting and disturbing issues. Often times can be among the hardest problems to fix whilst minimizing data loss.
We provide full logs of the work done, often able to indicate the root of the issue, we can advise on further security measures and tips to prevent further issues.
Networking & Internet
We can install your router and network, set up and configure your wireless broadband connection or help with any Internet or email problems you may be having.
We are also able to optimise your Internet settings in order to give you the fastest connection possible.
- Remote DiagnosticsFREE
- Onsite Repair£50 per hour
- Windows Re-Installation - (10,11)£80
- 240GB SDD Replacement - (No Backup, Supply , Fit Drive, Windows Reinstall)£100
- 240GB SDD Replacement - (Backup Data, Supply , Fit Drive, Windows Reinstall)£150
- 512GB SDD Replacement - (No Backup, Supply , Fit Drive, Windows Reinstall)£130
- 512GB SDD Replacement - (Backup Data, Supply , Fit Drive, Windows Reinstall)£180
- 1TB SSD Replacement - (No Backup Data, Supply , Fit Drive, Windows Reinstall)£200
- Malware / Virus Removal£50
- Overheating £50
- Internet Issues£50