Yorkshire Desktop Repairs
Yorkshire Computer Systems is a trusted onsite computer repair company that provides high-quality desktop computer repairs to individuals and businesses in the region.
Why use Yorkshire Computer Systems for your Desktop Repair:
- Highly skilled technicians with extensive experience in repairing desktop computers.
- Fast and efficient service, with most repairs completed on the same day.
- Onsite repair services, meaning you don’t have to bring your computer to us.
- Affordable pricing, with no hidden fees or charges.
- Free diagnostic assessments to identify the root cause of your computer issues.
- Use of only genuine and high-quality replacement parts.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and services.
- Availability of emergency repair services for urgent desktop computer issues.
- Comprehensive computer maintenance and support services to keep your system running smoothly.
- Friendly and professional customer service, with prompt response times to your queries and concerns.
Our team of expert technicians provides fast and reliable repair services to customers in all the major cities in Yorkshire, including Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Hull, York, and Huddersfield. Whether you need virus removal, hardware repair, software installation, or any other computer-related service, we’ve got you covered. With our onsite repair service, you don’t have to worry about hauling your computer to a repair shop. We’ll come to you, at your home or office, and provide a comprehensive diagnosis and repair solution on the spot. So if you’re in need of computer repair in Yorkshire, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you get your computer up and running again!
So why not trust us with your desktop computer repair needs and experience the difference for yourself and contact us today.
Loud noises are normally made from faulty fans that are used to keep the computer cool whilst running.
Both Desktops and Laptops these days have 3 types of fans, Power supply, CPU, and Graphics Card.
These can all be either serviced or replaced
Turning off automatically
This issue is a bit more difficult as it could be multiple issues, (Software or Hardware issue).The main thing to look for is how it is turning off.Is it just going to a black screen and restarting or is it just turning off, Once we know what it is doing we can then start to check and see what is causing it, This could be Overheating (See above) or it could be a Windows Update that did not install correctly.
Won’t start up
No Power and not starting up are 2 common issues we face on a daily basis. This can be as simple as a fuse in the power lead to a replacement power supply or a new System Board.These types of repairs are quoted on a case-by-case scenario due to the issue could be any one of a number of components that could fail.
A computer Running Slow again can be multiple issues.
Overheating and Hard Drive issues are the main
two reasons your laptop could run slow.
Both issues can be fixed and done in your home or place of work.
Some computers only came with 4GB Ram as at the time that’s all
that was required.
Nowadays machines should have a minimum of 8GB Ram or ideally 16GB
Depending on what you are doing
Bluescreen/ BSOD No Boot
One of the more common issues encountered are operating system boot errors and blue screen error messages on boot.
Experienced in resolving these issues with minimal data loss, we can restore your computer to working health quickly, and prevent further issues from occurring.
Viruses and spyware rank among the most frequent, disrupting and disturbing issues. Often times can be among the hardest problems to fix whilst minimizing data loss.
We provide full logs of the work done, often able to indicate the root of the issue, we can advise on further security measures and tips to prevent further issues.
Networking & Internet
We can install your router and network, set up and configure your wireless broadband connection or help with any Internet or email problems you may be having.
We are also able to optimise your Internet settings in order to give you the fastest connection possible.
- Remote DiagnosticsFREE
- Onsite Repair£50 per hour
- Windows Re-Installation - (10,11)£80
- 240GB SSD Replacement - (No Backup, Supply , Fit Drive, Windows Reinstall)£100
- 240GB SSD Replacement - (Backup Data, Supply , Fit Drive, Windows Reinstall)£150
- 512GB SSD Replacement - (No Backup, Supply , Fit Drive, Windows Reinstall)£130
- 512GB SSD Replacement - (Backup Data, Supply , Fit Drive, Windows Reinstall)£180
- Malware / Virus Removal£50
- Overheating £50
- Internet Issues£50